Coherent Solutions is a digital product engineering company focused on empowering business success. Our global team of 2000+ talented professionals collaborate seamlessly to deliver innovative solutions that drive measurable business impact. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across 10 locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
We grow a team of advisors, not just order takers, and strive to make the company a place for career growth and opportunities. If you want to grow your core competencies, share your passion and be sure that every contribution is evaluated, we are on the same page.
Our client is the trusted financial management partner for health benefits administration. Their leadership pioneered the industry’s leading solutions for individual single-point and consolidated group premium billing. Together, these two solutions deliver highly efficient and scalable billing and payment solutions with easy-to-understand billing and convenient payment options – for tens of thousands of US employers and millions American families through private exchanges, state based marketplaces, and over 100 health plans and TPA customers. The company is constantly growing its users’ audience and continues expanding to the market.
The goal of the project is to implement customer-specific and general product roadmap features for the core system. This includes the implementation of new business use cases, improvement of the existing web portal functionality to use the latest Web technologies, implementation of claim/payment integration with various debit card vendors and financial systems, development web services for integration with external APIs, implementation of ETL services and creation of web and desktop clients to support certain administrative and business processes. The system user base is over 50 million consumers. The team works on the complete product lifecycle for the client from requirements definition to production support.
What You'll Do
- Work on different system components (Web, Desktop, API, Database);
- Create test cases;
- Provide regression testing;
- Create automation tests for Web applications and API;
- Provide bug analysis;
- Assist with manual testing;
- Communicate with the team and the customer;
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Web/API software automation testing using Selenium and C#;
- 1+ years of commercial experience in manual testing of Web/Desktop applications;
- Experience with Python and the Robot Framework or a readiness to learn;
- Experience writing medium complexity SQL queries (Select, Join, Where);
- Experience writing well-structured test cases;
- Understanding of XML and JSON;
- Exploratory skills, ability to investigate issues found (work with log files/systems, SQL);
- Experience working with Git or other distributed version control systems;
- Understanding of the Scrum methodology;
- Experience in testing of API;
- Experience working with Git and Azure DevOps;
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.