Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are looking for a Product Strategy & Operations Manager to play a key role in growing and scaling our Intelligent Prior Auth (“IPA”) business. Reporting into the Director of Product Strategy & Operations, you will work with a top notch cross-functional team to identify, build, implement, and optimize solutions (products and services) for some of the most important and challenging problems in U.S. healthcare. Ultimately, you will have a direct impact on building company value and ensuring patients are on optimal care paths at a time in their healthcare journey when they need help most.
You will be positioned to make a meaningful impact on day one, leading projects end-to-end that include client facing and internal strategy and execution elements, and that cover a broad range of functional areas.
You should apply for this role if you are passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system and helping ensure every patient receives the best care possible, and are a leader who brings an entrepreneurial and gritty mindset to solving problems, thinking outside the box to bring innovative solutions to the market.
Last but not least: people who succeed here are empathetic teammates who are candid, kind, caring, and embody our core values and principles. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams make the most impactful work. Cohere is deeply invested in ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
What you will do:
- Intimately understand how the domain, market, and Cohere’s solutions (products / services) work, and be able to demonstrate and speak to them knowledgeably with internal and external stakeholders.
- Own projects start to finish; manage timelines, activities, resources, and operational dependencies, ensuring successful and seamless execution.
- Run with new solution products / services ideas that expand the value Cohere delivers to patients, providers, and health plans.
- Ensure successful and seamless end-to-end (solutioning and contracting, implementation, steady state) delivery of client solutions and value realization.
- Actively identify and act on opportunities to improve solution go-to-market strategy, delivery, and operational quality and efficiency.
- Develop ad-hoc analyses and deliverables to inform the product roadmap, investments, and support the executive team in key strategic business decisions.
- Collaborate with, delegate to, and provide guidance to analysts on problem structuring, analysis, insight generation and strategic takeaway / recommendation pull-through, deliverable development, and communication.
Your background and requirements:
- 4-6 years of experience working in a top-tier consulting firm, startup, or similar business environment
- Experience working in the Healthcare domain required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Remote; occasional travel.
- Takes ownership of work and is a self-starter.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable in unfamiliar, ambiguous, and ever-changing situations.
- Applies practical optimism and grit to solve problems.
- Results-oriented and values rapid execution, interacting quickly based on feedback.
- Robust storylining, output development, analytical, and problem structuring toolkit.
- Excellent at communicating; highly value simplicity.
- Team player who is a great listener and is collaborative and coachable.
- Independent thinker and asks the right questions.
- Dependable; doesn’t let items slip through the cracks.
- Lifelong learner and thought leader, constantly coming up with new ideas on how to improve the status quo.
We can’t wait to meet and learn more about you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.