Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
As we grow our business, Cohere is looking for an experienced Director of Implementation to join our team in support of current and future customer implementations. This person will be a critical leader as Cohere launches work with additional payer and provider customers, overseeing implementations and managing the cross-functional teams responsible for delivering on these implementations. This role will play an integral part in helping to build the infrastructure and define the processes to ensure that Cohere has a scalable implementation process. This person will also be a key representative of Cohere, helping to build and nurture customer relationships to ensure success both during and after implementation.
If you are passionate about deploying technology-driven solutions to enhance patient experience, drive clinical excellence, and achieve healthcare operational efficiencies, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Lead end-to-end implementation efforts for new and existing customers as a player-coach as we rapidly scale to new customers
- Establish strategy for implementation at Cohere, factoring in the unique nature of our payer and risk-bearing provider customers and the variety of solutions Cohere offers
- Define roadmap for infrastructure needed to support scaling new customer implementations so as to deliver appropriate consistency and speed in launching new customers
- Create mechanisms and processes for the sales engineering team to proactively define and the work
- Partner with solutions team during the sales process to effectively scope and contract for the best solution
- Manage handoffs from sales team to implementation team and from implementation to client performance team
- Manage team responsible for implementation, including both implementation managers and cross-functional implementation support (integration manager, product support, etc.)
- Establish strong relationships with customers during implementation to ensure lasting success during delivery and continued account management
Your background & requirements:
- Bachelor's degree. Masters degree a plus
- 8+ years of experience working in an implementation role, preferably working with health plan customers
- Deep expertise in all aspects of implementation, including customer engagement, project management, internal and external communication, and cross-functional collaboration
- Significant experience working on tech implementations (heavy software based / tech heavy implementations)
- Process oriented and experienced in building out infrastructure and tools needed to create scalable implementation processes
- Experience building out and leading implementation teams, especially as company grows and implementation team needs shift
- Significant experience working with health plans on end-to-end implementations
- Customer-facing experience and strong orientation towards customer service mindset
- Comfort with ambiguity and willingness to be flexible as customer needs shift
- After travel returns, willingness to travel up to 25% of time
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.