Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
As an early stage start up, Cohere’s marketing efforts span a wide range and are continually evolving: product marketing, corporate marketing, event management, content development, etc. As such, this role offers a tremendous opportunity for an energetic, highly organized, and curious person to make an immediate impact on the growth of Cohere. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will support market engagement and lead generation across all of Cohere’s digital channels, including our website, SEO/SEM, social media, content marketing, email campaigns, online partnerships/affiliations and paid advertising. The work will be fast-paced - requiring scrappiness, flexibility, curiosity, and grace under pressure.
What you will do:
- Execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (OKRs)
- Execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Optimize marketing funnel
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate marketing-related technologies
- Execute strategies to drive and convert website traffic
- Execute paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Create email blast campaigns to targeted prospects
Your background & responsibilities:
- 3+ years of experience in SEO/SEM, marketing database management, email campaigns, social media campaigns, display advertising and other digital marketing techniques
- Independent worker with experience executing digital campaigns that drive leads
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and managing marketing funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Hubspot, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree required
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.