Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
Cohere’s Service Operations team is responsible for ensuring that our healthcare partners are supported throughout their lifecycle of using the platform. The Lead RN Reviewer, Service Operations position is a crucial role in our organization. In this role, you are responsible for coaching and mentoring the RN Review team. The Lead RN Reviewer will use established operational tools to ensure all RN staff are meeting or exceeding performance metrics and quality standards established by the leadership team.
As a Lead RN Reviewer, you will work closely with the leadership team at Cohere and report to the Director of Clinical Operations. You will be responsible for providing daily operational guidance to the RN Reviewers to allow them to meet or exceed operational objectives and metrics. You will leverage both your creative skills and communication skills to promote a high performing clinical team.
The Lead RN Reviewer will be highly organized in order to plan daily operational activities and provide oversight of the RN Reviewer team. You will use your professionalism, personality, and communication skills to inspire the team to meet or exceed all performance standards. At a growing organization, this is a position that offers the ability to make a substantive mark on the company and its partners with exponential growth opportunity.
What will you do
- Gain a deep understanding of Cohere’s product and our health plan partners
- Provide daily operational direction to the RN Reviewer staff. This includes interviewing new hires, training, coaching, mentoring, quality auditing and oversight of quality improvement plans initiated by the Director.
- Coordinates and balances work assignments
- Provides day-to-day oversight of the RN Reviewers work
- Assist in addressing any case escalations or provider issues
- Maintain RN Reviewer duties to deepen subject matter expertise
- Other duties as assigned
Your background & responsibilities
- Registered Nurse with active, unencumbered license in the state of residence
- Able to develop and train large groups and/or one on one
- Skilled in understanding others’ perspectives and challenges
- Able drive process improvement initiatives
- Be kind and patient while demonstrating subject matter expertise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Able to break down big challenges into organized plans
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to understand a constantly improve your work and business processes
- Able to work cross functionally across remote teams
- Flexible and agile in ambiguous situations; open to changes in role and scope as the business grows
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.