Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
As a People Business Partner, you will act as a team member champion able to assess and anticipate people related needs and work closely with managers to develop solutions. In this position, you will support the Director of People, with all issues related to team members and work culture, primarily focusing on our Service Operations team. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance team member needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions. The ideal candidate has experience with People practices and team member management.
What you will do:
- Partner with the Service Operations team to provide people support throughout and across all levels of the organization.
- Own the onboarding process and orientation for all team members company-wide and acclimate them into our fast-paced and dynamic culture beginning at the moment a candidate signs the offer letter.
- Develop and implement programs and/or processes in support of employee engagement and development across the organization and specifically for Service Operations.
- Provide day-to-day performance management support to our Service Ops managers; provide coaching, counseling, and disciplinary actions as needed.
- Work alongside hiring managers to meet recruitment objectives.
- Foster and communicate company policy and promote adherence to best practices.
- Ensure the company meets all compliance requirements with a myriad of complex state and federal labor laws and regulations while maintaining and improving all people related policies and procedures.
- Identify training needs for business units and participate in facilitation.
- Assist in immigration matters for foreign nationals.
Background & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3 years’ experience in People management within a large call center environment and with non-exempt and exempt classified team members.
- Working understanding of core People functions, including compensation, benefits & incentives, labor laws, career development, engagement, and recruiting.
- Experience managing sensitive people relations issues to a successful outcome.
- Demonstrated experience with cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong ability to use data to influence decision-making.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Computer savvy on a Mac, with G-Suite and Slack
- Experience with Culture Amp and/or Paycor a big plus
- A sense of humor with a positive attitude!
We can't wait to learn more about you at Cohere!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.