Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles..
This is a unique opportunity to join a high caliber engineering team that is growing quickly. You will build impactful healthcare technology on a modern tech stack.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Cohere engineers to plan, deploy, and support high-availability solutions
- Implement and manage tools supporting Cohere’s engineering teams and infrastructure including monitoring and alerting, CI/CD, and version control
- Automate the compilation, testing, packaging, and release of Cohere’s software platform
- Coach Cohere engineers on devops best practices and tools
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies or services to maximize development efficiency
- Actively participate in ensuring Cohere maintains a disciplined approach to healthcare security
What we are looking for:
- You have managed highly scalable production infrastructure in a highly regulated environment
- You are a strong advocate for modern infrastructure management and are compelled to automate early and often
- You possess proven experience across a range of DevOps capabilities such as log aggregation, CI/CD, Linux, Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have experience developing and managing continuous integration / continuous deployment pipelines using tools such as Jenkins
- You have hands on cloud platform experience with a strong preference for AWS
- You are passionate about building quality products and want to build the infrastructure that enables Cohere’s rapid, agile, and reliable software development
- You are a team player and are interested in working at a fast-paced startup environment
- You are excited by team development and actively seek opportunities to mentor and develop talent
- You understand that the job is based in Boston and would require you to be in-person often
Your background & education:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in DevOps practices and cloud infrastructure management, required
- Prior experience in healthcare and life sciences is a plus, but is not required
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!