Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
Cohere’s Provider Relations program is responsible for ensuring that provider organizations are supported throughout their lifecycle of using the platform. The Implementation Manager position is a crucial role in our organization. In this role, you are responsible for owning the plan and execution of new implementations as they relate to provider organizations.
In this role, you will work closely with many teams at Cohere to deeply understand our mission and product. You will need to understand the perspective of provider organizations and the challenges that they face. You will use this knowledge to develop and execute plans to launch new products in new markets, anticipating challenges that may arise and coordinating the myriad details required to implement a successful launch. At a growing organization, this is a position that offers the ability to make a substantive mark on the company and its partners with exponential growth opportunity.
What you will do:
- Gain a deep understanding of Cohere’s product and our provider partners
- Develop project plans for engaging and communicating with providers around new product launches
- Design and develop materials and collateral related to launches
- Work closely with our product team to improve technology as it relates to launches
- Execute on launch plans, including communication and technology initiatives
- Use data to track progress and drive improvement on launches
- Communicate insights and updates to Cohere and Cohere’s clients
Your background & responsibilities:
- 2-4 years experience with focus on account management, communications, or implementations
- Healthcare domain experience is strongly preferred. Direct experience working with providers or payers is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Highly organized in coordinating logistics across multiples simultaneous initiatives
- Skilled in understanding others’ perspectives and challenges
- Able to break down big challenges into organized plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to understand a constantly improve your work and business processes
- Able to work cross functionally across remote teams
- Flexible and agile in ambiguous situations; open to changes in role and scope as the business grows
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.