Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
Demand generation is a priority for us to build now, in order to generate, maintain and grow a marketing funnel sufficient to fill our sales pipeline and help meet aggressive revenue goals. As such, this role offers a tremendous opportunity for an energetic, experienced demand generation leader to build a key function from the ground up, while making an immediate impact. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will build and lead our demand generation team, drive lead generation across all inbound and outbound channels, and own the marketing funnel. Priority activities will include lead gen and nurture campaign design/execution, account-based marketing and sales enablement, executed across channels that include our website, SEO/SEM, social media, content marketing, email campaigns, online partnerships/affiliations and paid advertising. The work will be fast-paced - requiring scrappiness, flexibility, curiosity, and grace under pressure.
What you will do:
- Build and lead our demand generation function and team
- Design and execute all lead gen and nurturing campaigns, leveraging SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, digital advertising and other techniques
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure performance of marketing funnel and campaigns, and assess/report against goals (OKRs)
- Identify Cohere marketing trends and insights, and recommend adjustments accordingly
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate and advise on emerging marketing techniques and technologies
- Update the content of and drive traffic to the website
- Create paid campaigns on social media platform
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
Your background & responsibilities:
- 8+ years of experience developing and executing marketing campaigns, with an emphasis on digital techniques, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- 3+ years experience managing marketing staff, funnel and functions
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Hubspot, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree required
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.