Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager, Data & Analytics Platform to own major product areas within the Cohere platform, with full accountability from strategy to execution. Ultimately, your work will directly impact the experience and care that patients receive when they need help the most.
Reporting to the Director of Product, this is a critical role in a Series A company and an uncommon opportunity to build data and analytic products from scratch that will rapidly scale. The impact, experience, and professional growth over the next few years will be unmatched in healthcare.
You should apply if you are a leader who delivers value to the business by inspiring teams to build new data capabilities that really add value for users. You sit in the center of strategy, design, analytics, data science, and engineering to drive multiple levels of decision making, from what our data strategy positions us best to win, to signing off on acceptance criteria on a new feature. You love diving deep into data, understanding leading data technologies, and ideating ways to leverage our data assets to bring value to the market in practical, actionable ways. You love working with lots of stakeholders - and are able to quickly synthesize, develop hypotheses, and prioritize requirements for your data products. You work closely with design and engineering in agile scrum teams to iterate on prototypes and products to rapidly deliver value.
What you will do:
- Define and own vision, data strategy, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), roadmaps, and requirements for major data & analytics value areas; drive clarity and alignment across a cross-functional team including analytics, data science, engineering, design, marketing, and growth
- Work with internal and external consumers of Cohere’s data platform and data capabilities to identify needs/pain points and value add opportunities
- Structure, write, prioritize, and maintain epics, stories and acceptance criteria; closely partner with design, analytics, and engineering to execute in sprints to rapidly ship and iterate
- Collaborate with growth and marketing teams to package, clearly articulate, and position our data assets and capabilities in the market
- Work with PMs to evaluate existing product value areas and identify opportunities to leverage data and advanced analytic capabilities to enhance the product and deliver more value for users and customers
- Deliver results by empowering cross-functional teams that include product marketing, product design, clinical, engineering, analytics, and operations. Create an inclusive, energetic team environment that unleashes our people
- Collaborate with legal / compliance to understand and influence data usage agreements to ensure we maintain compliance with current agreements and negotiate new agreements in-line with our data strategy
- Passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system and helping ensure every patient receives the best care possible.
- Healthcare experience, specifically with healthcare data standards is a strong plus
- Track record of delivering value via data and analytics products that have scaled
- Experience building data and analytics products at early stage companies, including defining requirements for data infrastructure, reporting / data visualization
- Experience with statistical modeling and data science methodologies
- Track record of delivering with cross-functional agile scrum teams
- 20% travel will be expected once situation allows, in order to get out to users and customers in the field
- 3+ years of experience in data or analytic product management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, STEM, or equivalent professional experience
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.