Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
Under the direction of the Director, People, you will use various channels to look for potential candidates, you will find and contact passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future hiring needs. You will partner closely with all hiring managers and business leaders ensuring a smooth process for both the interview team and the candidates. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you. Experience using Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System a plus!
Ultimately, you will proactively identify candidates and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees while keeping candidate experience top of mind!
What you will do:
- Partner with hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Train hiring managers as needed on the recruiting process, Greenhouse and interviewing best practices
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience every time
- Mindful sourcing, developing pipelines for future roles prior to them opening
- Coordinate interview schedules for various teams
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Drive referrals from current employees and external networks
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience with the ability to influence how we engage talent
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
Your Background & Requirements:
- BS/BA or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Minimum of 3-5 years G&A recruiting experience
- Utility recruiter who can partner on any roles thrive in a high growth environment
- Working knowledge of Linkedin Recruiter and Greenhouse ATS
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- A genuine interest in recruiting technology and tools as shown by continuous learning throughout your career
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- Able to lead projects to successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
- Able to work in a fast paced, start up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.