Cohere Health is simplifying healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience. Our focus is to enable an efficient, transparent patient journey where patient goals are central to decision-making.
We are a mission-driven and fast-growing company obsessed with eliminating the wasteful friction patients and doctors experience, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build products and services that ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are looking for a curious and mission driven Integrations Manager to own integration between the complex healthcare ecosystem and the Cohere platform, with full accountability from strategy to execution. Ultimately, your work will directly impact the experience and care that patients receive when they need help the most.
This is a critical role in a Series A company and an uncommon opportunity to build products from scratch that will rapidly scale. The impact, experience, and professional growth over the next few years will be unmatched in healthcare.
You should apply if you are a technical leader who delivers value to the business by diving deeply into complex technical problems and creating scalable solutions with Cohere’s engineering team and ecosystem partners. This is an opportunity to define, launch, and own a major part of a new data platform that drives advanced healthcare analytics at scale.
This is an exciting opportunity for a number of reasons:
- Define requirements for cutting edge tech stack with no legacy software
- Work with a top-tier engineering organization
- Solve complex healthcare data interoperability problems
What you will do:
- Scope, define, and lead feature development that facilitate workflows between Cohere platform and payer/provider third party systems.
- Define technical requirements and integration workflows
- Deliver results by empowering cross-functional teams that include clinical, engineering, analytics, and operations. Create an inclusive, energetic team environment that unleashes our people
- Assess risks, dependencies, and technical tradeoffs
- Establish metrics and key performance indicators for success
- Structure, write, prioritize, and maintain epics, stories and acceptance criteria; closely partner with engineering and analytics teams to execute in sprints to rapidly ship and iterate
- Iterate and improve Cohere’s agile development process as we scale
- Passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system and helping ensure every patient receives the best care possible.
- Experience with interfaces that integrate clinical and ancillary systems from vendors such as provider order entry, electronic medical records, hospital information systems, scheduling, etc.
- Hands on experience with EDI transactions such as 270/271, 278/278I, 837I/837P
- Experience with healthcare standards and interoperability including but not limited to HL7 2.x, HL7 3.x, HL7 FHIR, IHE integration profiles and technical frameworks
- Experience with healthcare medical coding systems (ICD9/ICD10, SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, NDC, CPT, HCPCS)
- Track record of successfully analyzing, defining, and overseeing requirements for complex products and integrations.
- Knowledge of big data technologies (AWS products such as S3) and data integration methods (sFTP, APIs)
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, suggest and evaluate technical solutions, and manage trade-offs
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Track record of delivering with cross-functional agile scrum teams
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced, high intensity start-up environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience scoping, vetting, and delivering scalable, configurable healthcare integration solutions to satisfy product/data workflows.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a work environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.