Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all candidates and team members without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, or military service.
Cohere Health is simplifying healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience. Our focus is to enable an efficient, transparent patient journey where patient goals are central to decision-making.
We are a mission-driven and fast-growing company obsessed with eliminating the wasteful friction patients and doctors experience, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build products and services that ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are looking for a Customer Implementation Manager to join our team and help manage the critical implementation process for new clients. This customer-facing role will quickly ramp up and collaborate cross-functionally to help organize all activities necessary for a successful launch. Additionally, this role will establish best practices based on this first implementation and will create a playbook for implementation with future customers. The role will be key to ensuring success with our initial customer and to helping Cohere continue to expand and successfully bring on future customers.
What you will do:
- Partner with health plan and risk bearing provider clients to successfully launch Cohere Health products within their organization
- Project manage and monitor the implementation process, working closely with clients, vendor partners, and Cohere teams
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan, involving all relevant stakeholders and closely monitoring the status of key deliverables
- Track and report on implementation progress and key risks and issues
- Define implementation best practices and create an efficient and repeatable model for future clients
- Work collaboratively to define and optimize processes for effectiveness, efficiency, and consistency
- Create playbook to guide process for implementing with additional customers
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams, both externally and within Cohere
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of five years of related work experience
- Excellent project management and communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and experience in customer-facing roles
- Organized and detail-oriented with demonstrated success managing client implementations
- Face paced start up experience and able to quickly ramp up and understand the technical work of many different teams
- Experience working in healthcare, especially with health plans
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to travel 30% of the time, when safe to do so