Product Marketing Manager
Cohere Health is simplifying healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience. Our focus is to enable an efficient, transparent patient journey where patient goals are central to decision-making.
We are a mission-driven and fast-growing company obsessed with eliminating the wasteful friction patients and doctors experience, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build products and services that ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
As an early stage start up, Cohere’s marketing needs span a wide range: product marketing, corporate marketing, event management, content development, etc. As such, this role offers a tremendous opportunity for an energetic, highly organized, and curious person to make an immediate impact on the growth of Cohere. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will work cross-functionally to manage all aspects of marketing our product. The work will be fast-paced with evolving needs - requiring scrappiness, flexibility, curiosity, and grace under pressure.
What you will do:
- Define the product marketing strategy and OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) for your product area to ensure success in the market.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers , who are they and their key criteria for buying our product.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Develop content to highlight product differentiation and market fit
- Collaborate with product management, business development, and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target personas.
- Understand and document our user’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with the marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis
- Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including written contributions to marketing efforts.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, ideally in the healthcare space
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Bachelor’s degree required