Head of Product
Minerva Analytics, the latest team to emerge from Cogo’s proven incubator model, is seeking a Director of Product Management to join our team. At our core we are a media company that employs data-driven, analytical methodologies to create profitable media brands.
About the job:
The Director of Product Management leads product strategy and execution for existing and future products in the digital media space. The position oversees and develops a team of product management and domain experts to drive product innovation and execute on strategy and business objectives. This role influences the direction of existing data products as well as shapes the next generation of overall product portfolio and corporate strategies.
This position is cross-functional in nature and requires the candidate to work closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and other departments. The candidate works closely with product-oriented roles in the company to develop effective and seasoned product management from within, and help to recruit and hire where necessary.
- Continuously improve and communicate agile product management process, culture, and best practices to enable development of web products.
- Build and manage the annual and quarterly product planning process across multiple product verticals.
- Lead a team of product managers, software engineers, UX professionals and analysts.
- Design, implement and execute on the overall product roadmap working closely with cross-functional stakeholders in Engineering, Design, Analytics, etc.
- Design measurable KPIs for our media brands that will help drive accountability and alignment across the organization.
- Enforce and Ensure the voice of the customer is represented in Minerva’s product decision making
- Develop and evaluate new product ideas and opportunities, as well as improve existing products and features, including developing and implementing a process to intake, triage, and prioritize new opportunities.
- Serve as a member of the Leadership team helping to continuously be the Voice of Product and to improve the overall function across many critical areas: recruiting, learning and development, product development processes, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Attract, develop and retain high quality talent.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7+ years of prior work experience in product management or product-specific roles.
- Minimum of 3 years of team leadership experience.
- Experience in the digital media space is a plus.