Minerva Analytics, the latest team to emerge from Cogo’s proven incubator model, is seeking a Director of Business Development to join our team. Using Cogo’s extensive data warehouse, the Minerva team is building communities of users on the internet through a combination of rapid-development web property tools, scalable user acquisition, and extensive competitive and performance analysis. At our core we are a media company that employs data-driven, analytical methodologies to create profitable web businesses.
About the job:
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for leading the strategic planning of our business development function. We are looking for an experienced leader who can help retain and acquire partnerships while simultaneously building and iterating on business development processes. This person will also be responsible for hiring and mentoring new and existing employees.
What you will do:
- Identify, analyze, negotiate for new partnership opportunities and strategic alliances that support growth objectives.
- Monitor delivery of campaigns on a regular basis to optimize best performance for our partners.
- Develop proposals and present to key target partners.
- Prospect and secure new business and partnership opportunities leveraging deep industry relationships
- Create strategic recommendations catered to each client’s needs.
- Serve as point-of-contact for all campaign-related inquiries
- Monitor campaign delivery and provide optimization plans to partners’ to grow revenue.
- A minimum of 5 plus years of experience in a strategic digital partnership or management consulting role
- 3+ years of experience managing a business development team
- A consistent track record of establishing partnerships in the media or technology space
- Experience reviewing and negotiating deal terms, and working with partners to reach agreement on relationship and business fundamentals
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, dedication to integrity, transparency and honesty.
- Ability to thrive and navigate ambiguity in a rapid growth environment