At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch.
We're not venture capitalists we're a collaborative team of engineers, analysts, and entrepreneurs using innovative tools, big data, and intellectual curiosity to build a platform that spins up successful online businesses, fast.
As a Cogo Labs Manager, Analytics, you’ll grow user bases and consumer audiences for Cogo and supported ventures. You’ll create a cloneable, effective management paradigm for your team and user bases under your management, and partner with leadership to scale it across the entire Cogo ecosystem. Be ready to lead a cross-functional and diverse team of 3-5 to create measurable, transparently trackable, organized processes to make your path to success a replicable one throughout Cogo Labs as a whole!
What to expect from Cogo:
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on solid, well directed analysis.
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can. Today's new grad hires are tomorrow's leaders.
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over time, as you identify the problems that you are uniquely capable of solving.
- A fun, supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it's good business.
- Bachelor's degree in a field that requires deep analytical thinking and problem solving. Many of us have Math, Econ, Finance, or Engineering backgrounds, but applications from all quantitative fields are welcome
- 3-6 years of demonstrable success in an analytical role
- Proven experience in managing and motivating diverse, cross-functional teams of 3-5, as well as being able to bridge the gap between what you do and the rest of the business
- Able to turn complex data into actionable insights and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders
- Focused on results: Biased for action; focused on specific goals and resistant to distraction
- Ownership: What happens or doesn't happen within your project is your responsibility
- Aggressive: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive
- Entrepreneurial: Track record of good decision-making and eager to take on a wide variety of analytical and business roles and responsibilities
- Enthusiastic: Passionate about work; brings a can-do attitude to all activities
- Articulate: Clearly states project missions, update, decisions, and rationales verbally and in writing
- Analytically minded: Data-driven; believes in the value of making decisions on the basis of rigorous, empirical processes
- Organized: Capable of categorizing complex projects into its digestible, surmountable parts
- Transparent: Makes work and progress clear to outside observers without politics or distortion of the underlying data
- Proactive: Acts without being told what to do when appropriate; develops new ideas and self-guides within broader mission
- Open to Feedback: Actively asks for advice; eager to receive performance feedback and responds positively to suggestions and constructive criticism
- Supportive: Actively helps fellow team members and treats them with respect and kindness
- Flexible: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; enjoys working in and thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes to work long hours to get the job done
- Self-reflective: Considers work in the context of the entire organization; thinks about self-improvement