Cogo Labs is searching for a proactive leader with experience in facilities management to lead and build this area of our operation as we continue to scale in all areas of our business. We use a wealth of data to build companies and are expanding aggressively in the Cambridge, MA area with future plans beyond. Our physical space is a mix of high energy collaborative efforts and comfortable focused workspaces, that help us build success stories like CourseAdvisor, Autotegrity, Hopjump, and Everquote. We are not afraid to invest in a top tier environment and are looking for someone who can make sure we're doing everything we can to provide a top-notch working environment. We are data driven in everything we do and our facilities investments are no different, measurable results count!
- Bachelor’s degree from a strong 4-year program — your major could have been almost anything, but strong analytical thinking and communication skills are a must
- Experience with Facilities management, particularly with:
- Planning and budgeting -- Meeting with and assessing the needs of a diverse array of teams with different needs, building forward-looking plans
- Customer service -- Rapid acknowledgment and response to requests, expectation setting, constant process improvement, customer satisfaction measurement
- Staff management -- Hiring, coaching, reviewing, growing staff in the right roles in Facilities and creating a culture of customer service excellence
- Experience preparing material for and presenting to senior leadership -- Condensing materials into board-style presentations with clear decision points and supporting data will be critical to your future growth