As a Cogo Labs Manager, Analytics, you'll manage a team of 5-10 to implement marketing programs, analyze performance metrics, and use the insights you gain to drive growth in audience engagement and revenue. Your expertise, ideas, and hard work will have a direct and immediate impact on the success of your project.
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on solid, well directed analysis.
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can. Today's new grad hires are tomorrow's leaders.
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over time, as you identify the problems that you are uniquely capable of solving.
- A fun, supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it's good business.
- Bachelor's degree in a field that requires deep analytical thinking and problem solving. Many of us have Math, Econ, Finance, or Engineering backgrounds, but applications from all quantitative fields are welcome
- 3-6 years of demonstrable success in an analytical role
- Proven experience in managing and motivating diverse teams of 5-10, as well as being able to bridge the gap between the rest of the business
- Able to turn complex data into actionable insights and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders
- Focused on results: biased for action; focused on specific goals and resistant to distraction.
- An owner: What happens or doesn't happen within your project is your responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial: Track record of good decision - making and eager to take on a wide variety of analytical and business roles and responsibilities.
- A coach: You empower your team through mentorship and encouragement.
- Enthusiastic: Passionate about work; brings a can-do attitude to all activities.
- Articulate: Clearly states project missions, update, decisions, and rationales verbally and in writing.
- Analytically minded: Data-driven; believes in the value of making decisions on the basis of rigorous, empirical processes.
- Organized: Capable of categorizing complex projects into its digestible, surmountable part.
- Transparent: Makes work and progress clear to outside observers without politics or distortion of the underlying data.
- Proactive: Acts without being told what to do when appropriate; develops new ideas and self-guides within broader mission.
- Open to Feedback: Actively asks for advice; eager to receive performance feedback and responds positively to suggestions and constructive criticism.
- Supportive: Actively helps fellow team members and treats them with respect and kindness.
- Flexible: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; enjoys working in and thrives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Hard-working: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes to work long hours to get the job done.
- Self-reflective: Considers work in the context of the entire organization; thinks about self-improvement.
- Aggressive: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.