Senior Analyst at Uplift Financial
Interested in transforming the consumer finance industry? Uplift Financial is looking for you!
As a Senior Analyst at Uplift Financial, you'll run and grow a new revenue line. You'll design and implement marketing programs, manage performance, and use the insights you gain to drive growth in user engagement and revenue.
The Uplift Financial environment is very experiment driven and you will be encouraged to explore and test new ideas. The combination of your expertise and ideas will have a direct and immediate impact on the Uplift Financial business.
Day to day work will include devising new algorithms to better target consumers, profiling consumers utilizing consumer and business intelligence data, testing new campaign designs, managing marketing infrastructure, and developing growth and engagement forecasts using Python, SQL, and other tools.
What We're Building
Uplift Financial is simplifying the complicated world of credit and helping users strengthen their financial health. Uplift's online marketplace identifies and connects consumers with financial tools and products that are appropriate for their specific financial needs. Consumers are able to access information about their credit, as well as tools to help with their financial decisions including budgeting, credit card selection, and savings simulation. Uplift Financial is incubating within the Cogo Labs venture accelerator.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Physics.
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytical role.
- Experience with Python & SQL.
Values we are seeking:
- Strong interest in experiencing building a business from an early stage.
- Passion for data analysis.
- The ability to connect projects to overall goal of the business.
- The flexibility, self-motivation, and follow-through necessary to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- The ability to make a strong case when presenting findings & recommendations, while remaining receptive to feedback.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Humble and positive attitude towards the team.
- Passions and interests outside of work - you aren't just your resume.
- Bonus points for previous experience with online marketing analytics.
Benefits of Uplift:
- Unmatched opportunity for growth: We believe in providing the right environment for people to grow as quickly as they can.
- An opportunity to experience building a business: You can become an entrepreneur.
- A fun, supportive culture: We strongly believe that our supportive, happy work environment can facilitate fast personal growth.
- An ability to make an immediate impact: Your voice will be heard.
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen.
- Commuting benefits like parking and T passes.
- Equity compensation.
What we value
We have our values written down in our wiki, and we stick to them. If you think these are important, you'll fit in well.
- We treat users and each other honestly, fairly, and with respect.
- We are held accountable for our work and our company's results.
- We are unwavering in our pursuit of excellence.