Who we are
At Coefficient, we’re bringing spreadsheets into the 21st century. Yes, it’s an ambitious goal, to reinvent one of the backbones of the world economy. But the time for spreadsheet modernization is now.
We’re a San Francisco-based startup with an international and remote-friendly workforce. Our team is filled with passionate, creative people who are dedicated to disrupting a space that needs disrupting.
Our Co-Founders, Navneet and Tommy, bet big on the opportunities nobody else can see. Their last startup, Shopular, was backed by Y Combinator and Sequoia, and acquired by Rakuten Ebates.
Coefficient is building a remote-first company with a focus on hiring the best talent regardless of location.
What we do
Today, over 2 billion users worldwide leverage spreadsheets in day-to-day tasks. However, spreadsheet technology has not changed much in the past 30 years.
That’s where Coefficient comes in.
Our solution connects, automates, and shares live data in Google Sheets, so your reports, dashboards, and insights always stay up-to-date. Connect Google Sheets to any source system in a single click.
Coefficient completes the missing link in the modern data stack. With Coefficient, business users can access and analyze the data they need, when they need it, in the spreadsheet platform they prefer.
Now any team member can harness a new category of spreadsheets to unlock more opportunities with their data.
We’re looking for a rock star content marketer to bring our content strategy to life across a wide range of marketing channels, including website, blogs, video, digital advertising, and social media.
Qualified candidates will have a track record of creating content at scale that attracts, nurtures, and converts leads for high-growth SaaS companies.
This role will be at the center of the action, powering a core catalyst for company revenue, the content engine.
- Drive and execute a multi-pronged content strategy that’s aligned with the entire customer lifecycle.
- Create informative, engaging, and action-oriented content assets across channels, including blog posts, videos, webpages, emails, and more.
- Write world-class copy for multiple mediums and audiences, from how-to tutorials, to homepage messaging.
- Research, plan, and produce persona-centric content pieces that will generate demand and differentiate Coefficient in the market.
- Build and operationalize an editorial calendar across content assets, campaigns, and formats.
- Maintain and own content performance KPIs and use data-driven strategies to build on successes.
- Optimize content assets for high performance, including through on-page SEO and keyword planning.
- 3+ years of content creation experience at high-growth B2B SaaS companies.
- A proven track record of delivering high quality content assets in high quantities.
- Excellent writing skills, editorial oversight, verbal communication, and storytelling prowess.
- Fluency with different writing styles: from catchy, playful ad copy, to clear, simple prose that illuminates technical topics.
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to manage a high volume of multi-channel deliverables.
- A self-starter with a start-up mindset: a get-the-job-done professional equally at home in teams or solo environments
- Preferred: A background in, or understanding of, the data & analytics space (bonus if you’re a Google Sheets ninja).
We are building a remote-only team and looking for candidates anywhere who can work US time zone hours. Having worked remotely in the past is a plus.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Unlimited PTO
• Parental Leave
• 401K Plan
• Remote Work
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.