Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent, and do it in a way that is fast, easy and efficient. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
In order to do this, we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer on our Developer Experience team. The Developer Experience team is responsible for empowering other product teams with an internal platform and toolchain in order to drive the software delivery performance.
As a key member of our team you’ll be closely collaborating with all the product teams as well as our Architects, Infrastructure and QA teams to design and deliver features and capabilities to our development platform.
What you will do.
- Building and setting up new development tools and bridging the gap between product teams and infrastructure (eg. with Terraform)
- Working on ways to automate and improve development, testing and release processes and ensuring systems run reliably in production
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them (eg. CI/CD).
- Designing, extracting and implementing reusable system parts, integration of data storage solutions (eg. data access layer)
- Ensuring observability and good metrics coverage of both new and existing systems and processes
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended; mentoring and training other engineers
Who you are.
- You have demonstrable experience as a Python Developer for a product/SaaS organization with good knowledge of Docker, REST web services etc.
- You are proficient in designing & developing Web Services (REST)
- You have demonstrable experience in Cloud Infrastructure (AWS)