Why do we exist?
Codility unlocks the world’s engineering potential.
Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent, and do it in a way that is fast, easy and efficient. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Visual Brand Designer to join our Brand & Communication team.
What you will do.
- Own Codility’s customer-facing visual design - providing visual communication services, creating cohesive content and materials according to the brand strategy, establishing and maintaining consistent brand standards in use across the organization.
- Oversee graphic projects from concept to completion - driving the conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet our marketing strategies, ensuring on-time delivery, within established budgets, including managing freelance designers, videographers and illustrators via Upwork.
- Develop and execute tactics across multiple channels and platforms - to ignite interest, demand and recognition of Codility’s platform
- Maintain our graphics library - collecting, maintaining and enhancing our collection of images, icons, artwork and other graphic design elements for future use.
- Partner with the team to ensure quality in execution - working with other designers, marketing managers, copywriters, videographers, product designers and engineers.
- Own internal process for requests - coming from colleagues outside of the revenue teams requesting support on graphics creation, planning and development.
- You’ll be working on various projects, using the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere, XD) and Figma.
We would love it if you have.
- A passion for developing and elevating brands in visual mediums, and especially a track record of doing so in B2B SaaS.
- Excitement to partner with stakeholders across the organization.
- Experience designing for a variety of channels including email, web, social media, physical and virtual events, collateral, slide decks.
- Basic competency in HTML and CSS + knowledge of CMS platforms, such as Wordpress, Unbounce and Webflow.
How we behave.
We're human. Our diversity and unique experience make us strong. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and treat one another with grace. We take ownership. We expect one another to take initiative and trust each person to make decisions based on the best available data. We have passion, perseverance and urgency to hit our goals and work together to create the best outcomes. We think big. We innovate and challenge the status quo to maximize the value we deliver to our users. We constantly experiment with new ways to drive excellence. We're real. We are honest with ourselves and one another. We listen, speak up, and are ready to change our minds.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
IMPORTANT: Please include a link to your portfolio together with your application.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.