Why do we exist?
Codility unlocks the world’s engineering potential.
Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Field and Events Marketing Manager to join our team!
As Field and Events Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing Codility’s North America field marketing activities, in addition to global virtual and in-person events. You’ll work directly with Sales leaders, marketing colleagues, and event vendors and partners to accomplish lead flow and pipeline goals from your activities. You’ll play a critical role in generating new business for our sales team, as well as positioning Codility as a global leader in a tech hiring space in our market-facing events. This role reports directly to the VP of Demand Generation and is an integral part of the skilled Growth Marketing team.
What you will do.
- Devise a strategy and own execution on North American field marketing: Leverage a dedicated budget and marketing support to craft quarterly plans aimed at growing awareness of Codility’s value within key verticals and segments in the US and Canada. Activities include virtual executive roundtables, tradeshow dinners, and scaling 1:1 outreach from our Sales team to exec roles using marketing technology.
- Own and manage logistics for all in-person and virtual events globally: Coordinate with partners, speakers, conference vendors, and internal stakeholders to ensure successful event promotion, execution, follow-up, and reporting. Effective events include webinars, regional trade shows, and partner co-branded events.
- Promote events to optimize impact: Work closely with Growth Marketing to develop landing pages, email campaigns, and social media announcements, ensuring a cohesive look and feel with timely delivery to increase attendance and engagement.
- Coordinate with Sales resources for field and event marketing: Build relationships with Sales leaders, agree on expectations for Sales participation in events, and track KPIs in order to give feedback on event promotion, engagement, and follow-up.
- Define clear KPIs for program success: Track and report regularly to ensure continued success.
- Brainstorm and innovate with new concepts: Research and propose ideas to improve our field and event marketing program including new initiatives, topics, hosting platforms, event cadence, promotional activities, and more.
We would love it if you have.
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail and a strong can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication, as you’ll be coordinating key partners and stakeholders in a global remote team
- 2+ years of experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- 2+ years of experience in field marketing and event management
- Experience with account-based marketing solutions and Sales engagement tools such as Drift is a plus.
- Prior track record of exceeding defined pipeline or revenue targets is a big plus.
- Full professional proficiency in English is a must
How we behave.
We're human. Our diversity and unique experience make us strong. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and treat one another with grace. We take ownership. We expect one another to take initiative and trust each person to make decisions based on the best available data. We have passion, perseverance and urgency to hit our goals and work together to create the best outcomes. We think big. We innovate and challenge the status quo to maximize the value we deliver to our users. We constantly experiment with new ways to drive excellence. We're real. We are honest with ourselves and one another. We listen, speak up, and are ready to change our minds.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.