Why do we exist?
Codility unlocks the world’s engineering potential.
Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Senior Manager of Customer Success for our Global Customer Success team.
What you will do.
- Work alongside CS Leadership to help set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization with a specific focus on defining customer success per account, and the metrics used to measure customer Health, Usage, and Adoption along with the global CS metrics;
- Help mentor and train CS team and junior managers, partner with team members to help drive account growth outcomes; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores, reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability;
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate and facilitate cradle to grave escalation management
- In partnership with Snr Director of CS help build and lead world-class Customer Success team; Recruit high potential and experienced individual contributors for each role, work alongside CS leadership to help create rapid but robust onboarding processes for new team members, foster collaboration within the Codility team and across customers, measure and manage the effectiveness of Regional EMEA/APAC team
- Along with CS Leadership serve as a spokesperson and ambassador for Codility's customer experience, representing the organization at the highest levels to prospective partners and customers. Empower the organization through effective communication;
- Work closely with the Sales/CDM leadership to identify account growth opportunities
- Work with CS Leadership to streamline and improve churn forecasting with a view to reducing overall churn/revenue reduction
- In conjunction with CS Leadership, maintain and develop the weekly 1-1 process with your direct reports. Establish a regular cadence for feedback and implement development plans for each of your team. This includes but is not limited to annual quota conversations, performance related conversations, KPI setting, disciplinary issues, performance improvement plans, developmental opportunities and progression for your team of direct reports.
We would love it if you have.
- Strong tactical decision maker and strategic leader
- Establishes operational objectives and delegates to multiple teams
- Works on projects/issues which require in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and strategy
- Achieves strong management rankings on engagement scores, and maintains overall positive engagement scores
- 4+ years of demonstrated people management experience leading teams in a SaaS company
- Demonstrated progressive experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams.
- Proven experience leading teams, driving renewals, expansion sales, increasing product adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Proven ability to implement, track and adjust KPI’s in line with business needs
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate the team
- Experience of managing a remote first team with an understanding of cultural differences
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
How we behave.
We're human. Our diversity and unique experience make us strong. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and treat one another with grace. We take ownership. We expect one another to take initiative and trust each person to make decisions based on the best available data. We have passion, perseverance and urgency to hit our goals and work together to create the best outcomes. We think big. We innovate and challenge the status quo to maximize the value we deliver to our users. We constantly experiment with new ways to drive excellence. We're real. We are honest with ourselves and one another. We listen, speak up, and are ready to change our minds.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.