Why do we exist?
Codility unlocks the world’s engineering potential.
Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Go-To-Market Operations Senior Analyst. As a GTM Ops Senior Analyst, you will be key to supporting our Global GTM team by providing reporting, analysis and data insights to help identify opportunities and improvements to drive success against revenue goals. You’ll be responsible for managing your own projects and working with supporting teams to help deliver improvements in workflow and process across our Marketing and Sales teams.
What you will do.
- Day to day support for key Business Partners - ranging from ad-hoc reporting, to long term planning
- Supporting and refining key metrics at all stages of the funnel, from Inquiry through to customer lifecycle
- Tracking and reporting of Leads, Campaigns and top of funnel metrics including KPIs for our Marketing and Sales Development groups
- Proactively review and identify leading and lagging indicators and explore opportunities for enhancement and efficiency throughout the process
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across GTM on both ad hoc requests and projects
- Proactive engagement with pipeline and forecast reviews, summarizing key points and identifying risks/opportunities and focus
We would love it if you have.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills with an ability to make the information actionable and accessible for decision makers
- An independent self starter, comfortable working with an international team based globally
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects, alongside day to day business as usual activities and prioritize accordingly
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales/Rev Ops or Marketing ops role within a SAAS business
- Strong Excel skills, comfortable managing large data sets and constructing models
- Experienced Salesforce user, with strong dashboard and reporting skills
- Experience with Marketo and BI applications a plus
How we behave.
We're human. Our diversity and unique experience make us strong. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and treat one another with grace. We take ownership. We expect one another to take initiative and trust each person to make decisions based on the best available data. We have passion, perseverance and urgency to hit our goals and work together to create the best outcomes. We think big. We innovate and challenge the status quo to maximize the value we deliver to our users. We constantly experiment with new ways to drive excellence. We're real. We are honest with ourselves and one another. We listen, speak up, and are ready to change our minds.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.