Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Mid-Market / Enterprise Customer Development Manager to join our fast-growing team. Our sales team works hard to help the world’s best engineering teams solve the problem of tech hiring.
What you will do.
- Actively manage and engage ongoing with a portfolio of existing customers with full commercial management of these accounts including Renewing, Upselling & Cross-Selling these accounts to maximize the Annual Recurring Revenue;
- Develop strong multi-tiered relationships within your portfolio of existing customers including identifying and nurturing our champions as well as the technical and economic contacts;
- Actively seek and drive expansion opportunities of these existing customers which can happen either by selling new / additional products, increasing users / usage as well expanding the strategic use either to other teams, departments, business units, geographies and even related companies within the wider company group structure;
- Partner with colleagues in Customer Success, Support, Sales Engineering, Product, Marketing and/or the wider Sales teams to provide a seamless and world class customer experience;
- Manage the CRM (SalesForce) to a high degree of accuracy to ensure all activity is recorded;
- Strategize and execute on delivering quota;
- Leverage your sales acumen during both customer-facing and virtual sales demos;
- Actively listen to customer's needs and provide them with a strong solution.
We would love it if you have.
- Have 2+ yrs sales experience or equivalent relevant experience;
- SAAS / Cloud / Subscription sales experience preferred;
- Can demonstrate consistently meeting and even exceeding targets;
- Are passionate about solving problems for your Customers;
- Have experience working with company employee size greater than 250 people;
- Have a passion for all things tech and recruitment;
- Are driven to find solutions for every challenge you encounter;
- Thrive in a tightly-knit team where team success gives you as much pride as your own.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.