Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Director of UX who will focus on the whole customer lifecycle and ensure great experiences across all user interactions with the platform. In this position, you will report directly to the VP of Product and work closely with the entire product organization leading a growing team of designers and researchers.
What you will do.
- Lead and grow a team of designers and researchers to build innovative products for customers
- Implement best practices within the product organization for making Design a strategic element in our development process
- Champion design excellence, establish success metrics, and drive continuous operational improvement
- Work cross-functionally to drive change and influence strategy, product direction, and foster a human-centered design mindset
- Mentor, enable, and support innovation and risk-taking to deliver the best solutions to complex problems
- Be a thoughtful remote-first people manager
We would love it if you have.
- Experience leading Design teams throughout periods of change and growth
- You are comfortable managing ambiguity, leading change, aligning stakeholders, and helping the team do the same delivering world-class results
- You’re a leader who balances pragmatism with visionary leadership
- Ability to foster an autonomous culture and hold accountability
- You’ve built out design systems and processes that have delivered exceptional outcomes in the product
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.