Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Director of Strategic Accounts to lead our Global Strategic Accounts team. This individual will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be responsible for leading a team tasked with building relationships, developing opportunities, and closing deals with accounts in Codility’s largest, most strategic segment. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting the build out and scaling of this capability within Codility, in partnership with cross functional teams within the organization, other key stakeholders, and our Executive Team.
What you will do.
- Lead a global team of Strategic Account Executives/Managers responsible for building relationships, developing solutions, and selling the value of Codility partnership to our largest, most strategically important accounts .
- Be accountable for your team’s performance in building pipeline and delivering revenue in this key segment to Codility’s growth plans.
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with key collaborators in the Customer Success, Marketing, Professional Services, and Account Development teams to support the success of Strategic Accounts. Bring a First Team mentality to your cross functional partners.
- Be fully committed to the development, organizational health, and performance of your direct reports. Be an expert in motivating, managing, and developing a team of high performing strategic account managers.
We would love it if you have.
- Deep experience in selling and managing SaaS sales teams focused on managing complex, strategic deals with large, often global, strategic accounts.
- Experience in building strategic account functions in SaaS technology companies, including innovative best practices in the required people, systems, process, and support capabilities necessary to succeed in serving this segment.
- A proven track record and deep relationships with Codility’s HR and/or Technology buyer personas in the Financial Services, Technology, or other key industries.
- A passion for hyper-growth, revenue achievement, people development, and scaling organizations, along with a strong personal alignment to our core mission, values, and culture.
- Process-driven with the ability to use a quantitative approach to apply business insights to sales. Highly instrumented and analytic, with a strong data oriented approach.
- Takes ownership, demonstrating passion, perseverance and urgency to hit goals.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.