Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Senior Information Security Specialist, who will serve as liaison between Codility’s go-to-market teams, information security and compliance teams, and our clients and prospective clients. This position will keep the go-to-market teams (including Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Development) informed about any changes in our Information Security policies, processes and certifications. Additionally, this position will be responsible for answering questions/questionnaires, as well as leading relevant discussions with clients and prospective clients.
What you will do.
- Serve as primary information security expert within the go-to-market team, including as main point of contact for prospect and customers in meetings, calls or email communications regarding data security related questions
- Answer Security Questionnaires, and own security component of RFPs/RFQs
- Own and keep up-to-date security-related content; standardize and/ or update security related FAQs and Codility wiki
- Assist with compliance and policy reviews; support and take part in SOC and ISO audits preparation
- Gather information from prospects and customers regarding the different security related demands and requirements and provide input to the Product Team accordingly; serve as technical resource on conversations with prospects and customers
We would love it if you have.
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 4-5 years of work experience in Information Security; or a graduate degree and approximately 2-3 years of work experience in Information Security
- Experience in responding to RFI’s/ RFP’s/Security Questionnaires (SIG, etc); Familiarity with SIG questionnaires and similar, as well as with procurement systems such as Ariba, Prevalent, etc.
- Experience speaking to diverse and varied audiences (including both IT/security/technical personnel and lay-people), and “translating” concepts between the two groups
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection, such as GDPR, PCI DSS, GLBA, Basel II, EU Data Protection Directive, International Cross Border, and U.S. State Data Privacy Laws, CCPA
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.