Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Junior/Mid-Level Fullstack Engineer in our Creators Team who are responsible for enabling the development of new technical tasks as well as supporting and maintaining the highest quality of existing content used in creating the candidate tests.
The goal of our Creators Team is to support existing and enable new technical possibilities for our authors to create and deliver new and exciting content, whilst maintaining and extending existing systems.
What you will do.
- Be a key member of the team by assisting the Codility community in the process of creating the new content by, supporting, reviewing, and documenting new technical tasks
- You will play an active role in supporting the team in developing, maintenance and upkeep our community library
- Collaborate with programming experts on building and improving recruitment tasks in various technologies
- Collaborating with Product Teams on a daily basis to ensure smooth delivery of new tasks
- Improving and extending out existing tools for content creation
We would love it if you have.
- You have demonstrable experience of supporting a software development team(s);
- Knowledge of Backend technologies such as Python, Java, C++;
- You like to evangelize and are obsessed with technology
- Strong communication skills and an inquisitive mind.
- Ability to handle the pressure of managing multiple tasks concurrently
- Exposure to the tech stack of PostgreSQL, Docker, RDS, PyTest, Kubernetes would be advantageous
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.