Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
To do this, we are seeking a senior product marketing manager to join the product marketing team at Codility. In this role, you will develop an understanding of customer requirements and market conditions and use that knowledge to develop and execute the right go-to-market strategy. You will work on developing differentiated positioning, compelling collateral, sales tools, executive messaging, and demos that highlight our unique value and position in the market. You will partner with our campaigns team to drive awareness and demand through targeted industry, role, and segment specific messaging, create customer stories, and conduct market research to develop compelling proof points for our customers. You will also help shape our product marketing and GTM activities on this growing team.
What you will do.
- Develop product positioning and competitively differentiated messaging based on user research, market insights, and product knowledge for key target personas
- Distill key functionality and benefits into core customer benefits, and create narratives around key product themes that resonate with customers. Work closely with the growth team to leverage this content to drive pipeline.
- Bring “outside in” perspective of customer and prospect needs, feedback etc. to marketing strategy and product roadmap.
- Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
- Craft and develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides, etc.)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with product management and engineering teams and work with them to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Identify and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach target audiences effectively
- Own product related website, email, and social media content
- Partner with product marketing analyst and product research to conduct market assessment, competitive analysis, customer segmentation, and feature usage studies to inform product and marketing strategies
- Define and manage comprehensive release communication plans including early access releases (preview/beta), developing product positioning, communication of value proposition, and launch strategy
- Partner closely with product management and other cross-functional teams including engineering, product design, support and sales engineering to influence and drive roadmap prioritization based on user feedback, competitor and market trends.
- Conduct regular internal enablement trainings with GTM and Revenue teams
- Partner with RevOps to conduct comprehensive win-loss analysis and share insights with product management to influence the product roadmap and partner with sales to improve win rates.
- Partner with CS to develop detailed understanding of retention and expansion and leverage those insights to drive programs to increase adoption and expansion.
- Partner with sales to understand pricing and packaging implications and provide feedback and recommendations to pricing committee
- Leverage customer marketing assets to demonstrate Codility value proposition in market to prospects and existing customers.
We would love if you have.
- Experience in launching and supporting new products at a B2B SaaS company
- Ideally, you are Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) Level III or higher.
- You are a gifted storyteller who can translate technical features into customer benefits that resonate deeply with our target audience
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Can quickly synthesize disparate data into key takeaways, high-level positioning statements and craft messaging that connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders, including customers, sales, product management, R&D, and executives.
- You have strong relationship management skills with both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, delivering training to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Collaborative approach with product management, sales and product marketing teams required.
- Excellent communication skills, high degree of accountability, and ability to drive desired business outcomes with senior executives and a wide range of cross-group stakeholders
- Proven capability to deliver world class marketing content, including value proposition, compete materials, sales readiness, and presentations for identified scenarios, products/features, and segments/audiences
- Ability to translate solutions understanding into a compelling story for customers’ that clearly articulates Codility’s strategy, benefits, and differentiation.
- Experience with Voice of Customer and Customer Advisory Board initiatives is highly desirable.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.