Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
We are hiring in multiple locations: London, Berlin and Warsaw.
As a key member of our team you’ll be closely collaborating with all the product teams as well as our Architects, Infrastructure and QA teams to design and deliver features and capabilities to our development platform.
What you will do.
- Research and analyze the remote tech-hiring ecosystem, markets, competitive landscape and customers needs, challenges and requirements
- Conceptualize, define, deliver and optimize products, solutions and features, experiment, test their impact and iterate quickly to support Codility’s rapid growth
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across Codility, including engineering teams, UX, other product teams, marketing and sales to determine which features to move forward and in what priority order and establish a clear product vision
- Assess new business opportunities, balancing Codility’s objectives with the goals of our customers, and develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult problems
Who you are.
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline)
- Strong data skills and proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction to different stakeholders
- Experience developing and launching products from discovery to delivery
- Experience leading global product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions
- Entrepreneurial and analytical skills; effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change
- Hands-on mentality
We would love it if you have.
- B2B and SaaS experience
- Hands-on experience with data tools – SQL, Python, R, or equivalent
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.