Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent, and do it in a way that is fast, easy and efficient. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Director of Customer Success US to continue leading our award winning team and develop our Customer Success as a strategic pillar of Codility growth.
What you will do.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization in the US with a specific focus on customer value and retention.
- Mature the Customer Success playbook and account development strategy and provide senior management sponsorship to selected accounts.
- Drive account growth outcomes; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores, reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability.
- Continue to lead, scale and develop world-class US Customer Success team; Recruit high potential and experienced professionals for each role. Create rapid but robust onboarding processes for new team members, foster collaboration within the Codility team and across customers, measure and manage the effectiveness of the US team.
- Serve as the spokesperson and ambassador for Codility's customer experience, representing the organization at the highest levels to prospective partners and customers. Empower the organization through effective communication;
- Work closely with the Sales leadership in the US to help them identify up-sell opportunities.
We would love it if you have.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in growing B2B/SaaS Customer Success organization scaling for Enterprise and Mid Market customers.
- Track record of leading customer relationships and account development.
- Experience working with technical and business persona as well as ability to convey vision and influence customers and colleagues at an executive level.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Excel in problem solving and have strong analytical skills, leverage data to drive decisions, and continuous improvement.
- Passionate about teamwork and driving customer value!
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.