Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
To do this, we are seeking and innovative Sales Engineer who will partner with our Sales team and help driving technical conversations with our prospects.
What you will do.
- Partner with Account Executives to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles that solve crucial technical business problems.
- Help uncover prospect’s key pain points and strategize how to paint a powerful picture of Codility’s value based on that discovery.
- Support the revenue team in EMEA with pre and post sales technical support to our prospects and customers.
- Create and run customized presentations for prospects during the sales cycle.
- Evangelize new product features & work with our product team on feedback from our customers.
- Operate in an organized and analytical fashion, and eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Not only act as a the technical resource for the sales team but elevate the rest of the revenue teams technical knowledge through trainings and tech talk.
We would love if you.
- Have 2+ years of sales engineering experience in a SaaS organization.
- Have software engineering experience because our product is technical and we’re constantly communicating technical ideas to engineers and engineering managers.
- Are equally comfortable with technology, processes as well as the people side of business.
- Have a strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to any audience in English.
- Have strong execution skills and care about high quality in everything you do.
- Have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections.
- Are generally curious about technology and enjoy learning the ins and outs of the product you help sell.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.