Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
To do this, we are seeking and innovative Customer Success Manager. In this full-time role you will work with new and existing SMB and Mid-Market customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Codility tools and services. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Codility. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted advisor and partner so companies stay and grow with Codility. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
What you will do.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Codility’s SMB and Mid-Market customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and the recruiting technical assessment domain, speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Codility a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Codility can better serve our business and enterprise customers
Who you are.
- You are an excellent communicator with a technical aptitude.
- You are fluent in German.
- You are a real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done!
- You love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users.
We would love if you.
- Have 2-3+ Years prior customer success / account management experience
- Have past experience working with engineering and/or talent acquisition teams is a big plus
- Are familiar with Customer Success Platforms, Salesforce and service desk tools
- Are self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.