Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
To do this, we are seeking a strong Coordinator to join our global Talent Acquisition team. This role will work cross functionally with Talent, HR, candidates, and hiring managers. You will play a key role in contributing to the success of a rapidly scaling organization.
What you will do.
- Coordination - Work hand in hand with our Talent and HR team to coordinate recruiting activities that drive an amazing candidate experience.
- Bridging the gap - Play a key role in helping us build strong processes around each stage of our hiring process from inception to onboarding.
- Systems Design - Have a passion for consolidating systems and helping to build more effective workflows.
- Partner- play a pivotal role in helping us build a world class Talent Acquisition team by fostering great relationships across the organization.
- Data Driven - You will slice and dice data to find trends and inefficiencies.
- Reporting - You will build dashboards and custom reports to support our TA initiatives.
Who you are.
- You have 2-3 years of experience working in Talent or HR.
- You have exceptional coordination skills and care deeply about the candidate experience.
- You love to build systems, processes, workflows, and make things work better together.
- You have experience working with multiple stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- You can work independently and are highly self motivated.
- Humble, checked ego and a customer-centric team player.
We would love if you have.
- Hands on experience building workflows in an ATS ( Greenhouse Preferred ).
- Excellent communications with a passion for white glove customer service.
- A passion for data and reporting.
- Comfortability working at any level within the organization.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.