Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
To do this, we are seeking a Field Marketing Manager to lead our field initiatives in DACH with a focus on the Mid-Market and Enterprise segments. In this role, you will develop and implement the marketing strategy, plan and budget for their territory, deploying the right mix of marketing programs to accelerate sales opportunities within the region. You’ll work within our marketing team and in strong partnership with our sales reps to drive our top and middle-funnel marketing efforts and initiatives.
What you will do.
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional account-focused marketing strategy - improve funnel metrics by partnering closely with sales. Identify the most effective marketing messages, value propositions, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy - adapt digital and content marketing programs to the needs of a regional sales team as a part of the overall DACH GTM strategy.
- Build and nurture relationships between sales and marketing - be an advocate for the sales region you support and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities and challenges.
- Plan and execute the field event strategy, including customized in-person and online events, prospect dinners, local meet-ups, executive roundtables, and workshops. Ensure all events and marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, measure and report on their effectiveness.
- Position Codility as the go-to partner for enterprise in the field - build out the process to integrate local partners, influencers, and customers into regional campaigns.
Who you are.
- You’re an excellent communicator and a true team player.
- You are innovative and impactful and at the same time have strong analytical skills.
- You are sales focused and experienced in partnering with the sales team.
We would love if you have.
- 3+ years of experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through field marketing. Robust understanding of marketing to enterprise, large tech, and fast-scaling tech companies.
- Experience partnering with the sales team, ensuring optimization of pipeline coverage, acceleration, and alignment.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills, without fear of over-communication. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of best-in-class marketing techniques and apply them to partner needs. Generate fresh ideas for partner-led marketing offerings and continue to develop new approaches.
- Have strong analytical skills with demonstrated capabilities in campaign measurement, analyzing, and interpreting data. Experience with sales and marketing automation, such as Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Codility is a remote-first company with colleagues distributed across cities in multiple time zones; communication and relationship management are key.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.