Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
To do this, we are seeking a Market Intelligence Manager to empower our go-to-market teams using objective analysis of external market data, competitor analysis, customer insights, and internal reporting with actionable business recommendations. You will conduct analyses of growth opportunities across product and feature categories and gather competitive market intelligence across the industry. You will also be responsible for disseminating your findings across the GTM and Revenue teams via a schedule of internal enablement and training campaigns, including ownerships and maintenance of relevant technology stack.
What you will do.
- Gather and integrate information and analyses on industry, markets, competitors, and customers to inform business decisions; make this information easily accessible for the business.
- Provide insights on competitor offerings and strategies, including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis. Update teams regularly.
- Keep competitor battlecards up to date and relevant, tracking internal engagement and continually improving our methods of collecting and disseminating competitive intelligence.
- Design, track, analyze, opitimize and report on internal enablement campaigns using channels like Slack, email, Salesforce, meetings & webinars, and sales enablement & content management platforms (eg. Seismic, Highspot)
- Report on weekly and monthly internal and external content engagement.
- Conduct regular win/loss analysis of Salesforce opportunity data and report findings and recommendations to relevant teams.
- Conduct interviews with clients and prospects to better understand why we win and lose, any why customer renew or do not renew.
- Monitor and report market and competitor events and implications.
- Identify and analyze new business opportunities in existing, adjacent or new market and businesses.
- Contribute to the execution of market, competitor, and customer research and conduct analysis to identify opportunities for Codility to win in the market.
We would love if you have.
- Demonstrated expertise in market research, competitive intelligence, or market intelligence at a B2B SaaS company.
- Efficient project management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to present ideas, conclusions, and recommendations with clarity to diverse audiences.
- Experience speaking with customers and presenting to senior leadership.
- Solid understanding of market principles and awareness of social media strategies.
- Strong computer skills, advanced experience in Excel, Salesforce, an analytics and visualization platforms (we use Grafana).
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.