Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
To do this, we are seeking a Senior QA Engineer. You will use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
You will navigate Codility’s codebase and quality metrics, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and to prevent and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge impact on the quality of Codility’s growing suite of products and services.
What you will do.
- Driving, defining, implementing and constantly improving the QA strategy, processes, methodologies, testing infrastructure and tools across the whole software delivery process
- Supporting development teams in improving and assuring quality and customer experience by consulting, helping and coaching teams in designing, creating, reviewing and maintaining automated tests’ suites for Codility application and services (both client-facing and internal)
- Working closely with development teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of reliability, test coverage and quality
- Assuring great test coverage by researching the system and selecting critical areas together with the development teams
- Taking part of design decisions and architectural discussions to take the QA processes into account
- Providing technical guidance to other Engineers
- Being a proactive promoter of quality across the organisation.
Who you are.
- You have 4 years of experience in automated software testing
- You have proven experience in a similar role, working with automation of different test levels and types (API, UI, integration and load testing)
- Knowledge of test methodologies, creating test plans and debugging web applications
- Knowledge of designing and maintaining testing infrastructure, tooling and frameworks for web applications (Selenium, BDD, continuous testing within CI/CD pipelines)
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Python preferred).
We would love if you have.
- 2 years of experience in test automation coding with Python
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in working in a collaborative, enabling nature with development teams, by providing effective guidance, assistance and consultation.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 18 Bank Holidays
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.