Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
To do this, we are seeking an experienced and innovative Director of People Operations to help us elevate our people programs, policies, and systems that unblocks our talents and enables them to thrive and exceed business goals. Reporting into our Chief People Officer, this highly visible role has a huge impact across the company and our brand as we are setting the industry bar for 'human first' high performing teams. You'll lead the global strategy and execution of operations across North America, Europe, and eventually Asia as we expand. From creating best in class onboarding and offboarding to iterating and beefing up benefits and rewards, to owning and sharing our data. You will lead with passion, grit, and urgency while being given the space and autonomy to do your best work.
What you will do.
- Identify and implement process improvements, creative solutions, and process changes to continually improve the employee experience.
- Own benefits programs globally, ensuring equitability and programs that allow people to thrive as diverse and individual humans.
- Own our global people systems and data ensuring integrity and transparency.
- Be an empowering people manager and coach as you will manage a small team.
- Be a leader within Codility People Ops team who challenges the status quo and executes by example.
Who you are.
- You have the ability to proactively get yourself unblocked and find solutions to problems.
- You build and iterate from the insights gained through data.
- You live our core values that 'We Are Human" by helping to build people policies and programs that inspire and motivate talent to do their best work.
We would love if you have.
- Proven success owning people operations in growing company.
- Proven ability to create strategy and execute processes, programs, and systems that bring transparency and get people unblocked.
- Experience at working effectively across multiple levels of an organization and building successful cross-functional partnerships.
- An exposure working in both US and European markets.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.