Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent, and do it in a way that is fast, easy and efficient. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates. In order to do this, we are looking to hire a Manager of Sales Development to support our sales efforts in the EMEA market. The Manager of Sales Development will be responsible for managing a team of inbound and outbound sales development reps to build and fill the top of the funnel sales pipeline.
You are a natural leader who is truly passionate about supporting Sales Development careers and building a high-performing sales organization. You love mentoring and coaching early-career individuals while collaborating to share best practices and drive sales plays. You bring a proven track record of leadership and development skills, competencies in collaboration, communication, action-orientation, and managing for results and ensuring accountability. Your adaptability and willingness to learn will be essential to you, and the team’s success. We provide a unique opportunity to grow by being surrounded with a team of brilliant and experienced individuals and leaders.
What you will do.
- Coach, mentor and motivate members of the Sales Development/Account Development team.
- Work closely with sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on account coverage, target personas, Opportunity quality and Account/Lead Development to Account Executive hand-off.
- Develop lead/account strategies for team members and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on the performance of key performance metrics.
- Identify, interview and hire sales talent and continually "raise the bar" with each new hire.
- Provide on-boarding and continuous training to the EMEA SDR/ADR team to help them meet their individual goals.
- Work with Director of SDR and other senior leadership to build on our existing lead generation and pipeline development strategies to improve efficiency across the sales organization
- Collaborate across boundaries with Sales Management, Sales Operations, People Ops, Growth Marketing
- Articulate the business value of Codility, and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Codility platform, our competitors, and industry trends.
- Be an exemplar of Codility’s values, foster collaboration, and bolster our team-based environment.
Who you are.
- You have at least 1-3+ years of experience directly managing a team of individual contributors in lead generation roles and/or account development (SDR/BDR/ADR team)
- 2+ years in Software sales as an IC & manager; experience managing a team in a fast-paced, highly competitive software sales environment
- Passion for prospecting and sales best practices
- Must be decisive, conscientious, and interact well in a team setting
- Track record of success in interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training, and scaling high functioning sales teams.
- Consistent track record of identifying team needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Expert in using Salesforce.com and other sales tools/products to drive productivity (salesloft/outreach.io, SalesNavigator)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong executive presence and the ability to maintain confidentiality and business ethics
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
- You are a self-starter; comfortable with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs, and delivering against them
What we offer:
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- An inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.