Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent, and do it in a way that is fast, easy and efficient. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates. In order to do this, Codility’s sales team needs to hire a new Strategic Account Executive.
The Strategic Account Executive wins new logos, maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. The Strategic Account Executive is responsible for achieving a New Business quota and a Net Retention Target across assigned strategic accounts. The Strategic Account Executive represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Strategic Account Executive reports to the Director of Sales.
If you are a builder at heart and love the thrill of the hunt, then we want to hear from you!
Who you are.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, coordinate sales efforts and company resources to achieve new customer revenue and existing customer expansion revenue goals
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers at existing as well as targeted new customers - develop new leads independently and in collaboration with dedicated Account Development Reps
- Actively participate in regional marketing events for lead generation (industry trade shows, professional associations, etc…);Consult potential and current enterprise clients to understand their needs and challenges in technical hiring process;
- Partner and collaborate with local resources such as local Account Executives to help achieve customer growth and acquisition
- Work holistically as a global team to achieve the annual target
- Lead customer presentations showcasing Codility and its impact on key aspects of technical recruitment process
- Partner with clients to develop a business case for implementing Codility;
- Execute a solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within a strategic account
- Partner with Sales Development Representatives, Customer Success and Development & Senior Executives and other cross-functional teams such as Product, and Engineering to effectively navigate the full sales cycle.
- Own contract negotiations
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Codility’s product offerings and ability to tailor its presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations; Provide inputs for product development roadmap
- Track and maintain all prospect and client activity in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to the growth, development and positive experience of the sales team
Who you are.
- A strong communicator that loves collaborating with clients
- Internally motivated to drive revenue and exceed clients expectations
- A creative problem solver that has the ability to think outside the box in how we engage with our clients
- Loves to have the creative flexibility to bring new ideas to the table
- Has the ability to sell ideas internally as well as externally to aid key clients with their ambitions
What we offer:
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.