What does Codility do?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent, and do it in a way that is fast, easy and efficient. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates. In order to do this, Codility’s Information Technology team is seeking a critical leader to help us support our employees and clients.
This is a full time position that will report to the Information Security Manager. Besides taking care of every day IT support, an ideal candidate will take responsibility for the whole area of Information Technology across the organization. Preferable candidates should have experience in building IT strategies to help the company in the scale-up process.
We are looking for a person who won't wait for requests but proactively tries to improve people's work with any IT improvement, who is always happy to help.
What you will do.
- Troubleshoot OS problems on Windows, Mac and Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 and higher)
- Diagnose networking issues affecting users in the office (both wired and wireless)
- Troubleshoot office equipment (printers, projectors, chromeboxes)
- Manage IT projects (office opening, network equipment standardization etc.)
- Build and lead a team
- Utilize strong communications to work cross functionally (must have fluent English)
- Have familiarity with both firewalls, routers, switches
- Have hands on experience with cloud platforms AWS/Azure
We would love it if you had.
- Experience with Fortigate firewalls, routers, access points
- Experience in new Polices creation and implementation across organization
- Experience with JumpCloud or OKTA
- Experience in purchasing and managing orders for employees equipment
- Working knowledge of a centralized workstations backups
Who you are.
- You have a startup mindset and love to see things grow
- You have strong critical thinking skills and are exceptional at solving problems
- You are process driven and get excited about the ability to influence policy and procedure
- You have excellent communications and can work cross functionally at any level within an organization
What we offer:
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan
- You choose where you want to work- home or office
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Company retirement match
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and inclusion
Disclaimer: At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.