The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
As Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for Codility’s customer-facing visual design. You’ll use the power of design to make the invisible visible and provide high quality design across various marketing channels, including: advertising, content, social media, events, and more.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, design and produce graphics for growth marketing campaigns, infographics, social media, blog posts, presentations, eBooks, reports, brochures, emails, events, and more with speed and accuracy.
- Ensure the correct use of Codility’s styles, logos and fonts where applicable and adhere to quality standards in all forms of execution.
- Present creative concepts, advising the marketing team on the best way to visually meet communication goals and objectives.
- Create entirely new designs and layouts based on loosely existing designs and direction from stakeholders.
- Design and ensure templates, standards, guidelines, master assets and final files are accurate, current, and follow professional and internal best practices for effectiveness.
You will love this job if you are:
- Ambitious. You want to make an impact. You thrive in a fast-moving, hyper-growth startup environment. You are comfortable taking on projects and seeing them through to completion and you’re someone whom colleagues can rely on to work independently.
- A team player. We are a collaborative team, and we need someone with positive energy and a willingness to partner with others to accomplish shared goals.
- Knowledgeable. You have at least 4 years of graphic design experience with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD and After Effects). You have an excellent sense of aesthetic design and a keen eye for typography, visual hierarchy and composition.
- Quality oriented. You have a proven track record of delivering high-quality design projects, with an exceptional portfolio.
- Determined. You take initiative with a “can do” attitude, pay attention to detail, and are comfortable following directions. You are able to balance great design while also meeting strict deadlines.
Benefits @ Codility
Codility believes in a people-first culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin;
- You choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office;
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing;
- Employee incentive stock options;
- Company retirement match;
- Robust physical and mental health benefits;
- Investment in your ongoing development through our learning fund;
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and inclusion.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.