The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Prospecting/calling into a defined strategic account list via a range of strategies from cold-calling, networking, e-mail, in-bound leads as well as utilizing key research and information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Being creative to find new leads and being proactive with your prospecting - creativity is encouraged at Codility
- Partnering with the Strategic Account Executive to plot expansion opportunities in existing accounts and persistently targeting prospect accounts to find key openings and opportunities
- Assist in growing our Strategic Accounts by gauging interest from prospective inbound enquiries. Efficiently follow up with personalized outreach cadences to product inquiries
- Clearly articulate Codility’s products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully handle and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly goals on account / prospecting activity
You will love this job if you have:
- At least 1 year sales experience in B2B sales;
- Experience building strong professional relationships and demonstrating those to hit quota
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Obsession with organisation, detail, multitasking and time management
- A hunger to learn, and are committed to a positive and inclusive team environment
- Fluent in English (verbal & written communication)
Benefits @ Codility
Codility believes in a people-first culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin;
- You choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office;
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing;
- Employee incentive stock options;
- Company retirement match;
- Robust physical and mental health benefits;
- Investment in your ongoing development through our learning fund;
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and inclusion.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.