OUR MISSION IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
Codility is seeking an enthusiastic Sr Technical Recruiter to join our global Talent Acquisition team. This is a full time position that will report to the Director of Talent. Besides sourcing top technical talent across EMEA, the ideal candidate will have the ability to partner with internal stakeholders to truly understand the business requirements and become a strategic adviser through the hiring process. You will drive a positive candidate experience by communicating with all applicants and setting proper expectations and providing detailed feedback. You should be passionate about finding top talent for a growing engineering firm.
If you are a builder at heart and love the thrill of the hunt, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Source, identify, and message passive technical candidates to develop strong pipelines across Europe.
- Strong focus on leading the recruiting efforts for our Engineering and Product Management departments.
- Conduct thorough initial interviews to gauge the candidate’s technical skill set.
- Ability to manage the end to end hiring process from inception through onboarding.
- Build and populate candidate scorecards in an ATS. Experience with Greenhouse is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of the Agile/Scrum process and how that relates to building software.
- Construct Boolean search strings using LinkedIn Recruiter or other sourcing tools.
- Develop strong internal relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to make data driven decisions to measure the efficiency of the entire recruiting process.
- Report weekly pipeline optimization metrics and help drive improvements across the hiring process.
- Champion Codiity’s Culture and assist in driving our employer branding strategies.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF:
- You have a passion for technical recruiting and having influence over building world class teams.
- The thought of an organization going through a huge growth spurt gets you excited.
- You actually care about the candidate experience. You love to define the process and provide exceptional feedback.
- Relationships matter to you- both internally and externally. You love to be a trusted advisor and seen as a go-to resource.
- You lead with empathy and vulnerable trust and want to work for an organization with those same values.
- You love to understand the bigger picture and have the ability to work strategically to help an organization scale.
- You realize that you can't get better if you don't keep score! You excel at tracking data and allowing it to help guide your decision making process.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company
- Amazing benefits
- Monthly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.