Poland / Germany / UK
The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter, so that companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla, and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world-class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
As a result of our continued success, we’re growing and expanding our Product Research Team.
We have an exciting role in the capacity of a UX Researcher to join our Product Research Team. We’re looking for a fully remote Researcher to work alongside the product managers, designers, data scientists and software engineers to deliver insights on our users’ needs and behaviours within our SaaS platform and web-based code editor.
What you’ll do with us:
- Independently design and conduct end-to-end research processes to support ongoing and future product developments (discovery, user testing, concept testing etc.);
- Engage respondents to participate in the research processes;
- Work in the product team with substantial autonomy and strongly impact the product by providing insights on customers’ needs and challenges;
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers and Designers to understand their needs and deliver the right information, impacting the direction the product is taking
- Deliver reports and participate in workshops, becoming the voice of the user for all product initiatives;
- Independently use Amplitude and available quantitative data to proactively search for exploration opportunities that could drive the product growth and market fit
- Collaborate daily with the data scientists to enrich the qualitative data with available - or required - quantitative findings;
- Advocate for the qualitative data usage on all levels of organization
You will be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Typically +3 years of UX research experience, preferably in SaaS or other software;
- Experience with user testing software like Maze, Userfeel
- Proficiency in translating business needs into research processes;
- Problem solving and analytical skills - deep understanding of quantitative, qualitative and behavioral data that allows building meaningful recommendations
- Experience in conducting research remotely;
- Experience in working in agile teams
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize your work independently
Benefits @ Codility
Codility believe in a people first culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin
- You choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing
- Employee incentive stock options
- Company retirement match
- Robust physical and mental health benefits
- Investment in your ongoing development through our learning fund
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and inclusion
Disclaimer: At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.