The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
As Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for using your creative communication skills to turn inbound leads into quality meetings for our sales team. This process will involve navigating technical organizations of all sizes and assessing their propensity to buy through independent research and discovery calls. You will then partner closely with each member of the sales team to schedule meetings and product demonstrations.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Inbound lead followup: Efficiently follow up with personalized outreach cadences to product inquiries and other high-intent activities while meeting monthly opportunity goals;
- Inbound lead qualification: Perform discovery to understand each lead's needs and build consensus within the organizations with senior leadership before passing to the sales team;
- Product demonstrations: Partner closely with the sales team to efficiently schedule time between the interested prospect and each sales representative.
You will love this job if you have:
- 6+ months in SaaS sales or related experience;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a record of over-achieving expectations;
- A creative/friendly communication style and passion for continuous improvement;
- Passion for efficiency and meticulous attention to detail;
- The capacity to understand customer needs and collaboratively problem-solve.
Benefits @ Codility
Codility believes in a people-first culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin;
- You choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office;
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing;
- Employee incentive stock options;
- Company retirement match;
- Robust physical and mental health benefits;
- Investment in your ongoing development through our learning fund;
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and inclusion.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.