The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
Our sales team works hard to help the world’s best engineering teams solve the problem of tech hiring. With plenty of greenfield opportunities within our existing customer base, we’re looking for an ambitious Mid-Market / Enterprise Customer Development Manager to join our fast-growing team in San Francisco.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Actively manage and engage ongoing with a portfolio of existing customers with full commercial management of these accounts including Renewing, Upselling & Cross-Selling these accounts to maximise the Annual Recurring Revenue
- Develop strong multi-tiered relationships within your portfolio of existing customers including identifying and nurturing our champions as well as the technical and economic contacts.
- Actively seek and drive expansion opportunities of these existing customers which can happen either by selling new / additional products, increasing users / usage as well expanding the strategic use either to other teams, departments, business units, geographies and even related companies within the wider company group structure
- Partner with colleagues in Customer Success, Support, Sales Engineering, Product, Marketing and/or the wider Sales teams to provide a seamless and world class customer experience
- Manage the CRM (SalesForce) to a high degree of accuracy to ensure all activity is recorded
- Strategize and execute on delivering quota
- Leverage your sales acumen during both customer-facing and virtual sales demos
- Actively listen to customer's needs and provide them with a strong solution.
You will love this job if you:
- Have 2+ yrs sales experience or equivalent relevant experience
- SAAS / Cloud / Subscription sales experience preferred
- Can demonstrate consistently meeting and even exceeding targets
- Are passionate about solving problems for your Customers
- Have experience working with company employee size greater than 250 people
- Have a passion for all things tech and recruitment
- Are driven to find solutions for every challenge you encounter
- Thrive in a tightly-knit team where team success gives you as much pride as your own
Benefits @ Codility
Codility believe in a “people first” culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin; you choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing
- Highly Desirable Remuneration
- Employee incentive stock options
- Investment in your ongoing development “Sales Impact Academy”
- Culture of Trust & Empowerment
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team, iterating quickly during the product development cycle.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.